JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM!
Why Join Our Team?
You Love Work with a Purpose
You thrive when your work really matters and you love seeing that you are making a difference in other people’s lives. Knowing that you are working with families and linking them to Professionals that can help their children to grow and succeed is heartwarming. It never gets old.
You Love Working with People
You have a passion for working with families and young care professionals from other cultures, helping them to find their passions and achieve their goals.
You Want to Help Families with Special Needs
The special needs community tends to be its own orbit and to be able to talk and network with these families is a pleasure in itself. You enjoy building relationships with host families, professional au pairs and most of all, enhancing the lives of host children with and without special needs.
You are Seeking Work-Life Balance
You think that being able to work from home and working for an organization “that gets special needs,” is incredible.
You want to be Part of a “Dream Team”
Join supportive colleagues spanning three continents who seek new ways of continued learning. Work on a team centered around respect, support and collaboration. Be a part of the 'cultural bridge' connecting our apex social care community to the amazing cultures of the U.S.A. & Australia!
You Seek a Career with Growth Potential
With a growing organization like apex PROaupair, there is a high potential for growth and career development.
What we do
Apex PROaupair places qualified international care professionals
with Australian host families.
We are looking for an individual with leadership experience to join our global leadership team to work as a Program Director for the Australia Program. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company, gain international work experience and help young professionals achieve their dream of working abroad.
POSITION SUMMARY − EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Executive Director for Australia is responsible for partnering with the apex global leadership team to develop and implement long and short-term strategies designed to expand program participation, offer exceptional service, and manage all aspects of the program in Australia. As the Executive Director of apex PROaupair Australia, you will be responsible for leading program development and marketing initiatives. This is a 30 hour/week work-from-home position with the potential to grow to full-time.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the effort to achieve NDIS registration for apex PROaupair in Australia,
- Maintain relationship with Capaa organization, staying informed about government initiatives and industry developments,
- Manage relationship with Payroll agency,
- Strategize with the sales & matching team to develop and execute a plan to expand market share in the Australian marketplace,
- Maintain accurate and detailed records and document processes,
- Develop Australia extension program,
- Management of corporate mailbox, bank account & toll-free phone number
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Proven ability to work as a team player and a self-starter who can work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to meet with global leadership team.
- Technically savvy with Internet and computer experience with both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS environments. Proficient in IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Office Suite, Skype. Experienced working with CRM software.
- Articulate communicator with excellent English written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to work in a virtual environment via telecommute over high speed Internet access in a quiet and protected workspace free from background noise such that the performance of duties is done in the most professional manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Consistent, positive “can-do” attitude.
- Familiarity with the NDIS and cultural exchange a plus but not required.
How to Apply
We’d love to have you join our team!
American Professional Exchange, LLC
PO Box 1842, Hornsby Westfield, NSW 1635 Australia
800 854 262 | www.proaupair.com.au
Professional Live-In Childcare
Photo Credit: Designed by Freepik