JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM!
We're looking for a sales-minded individual to join our team as a Program Advisor
Why Join Our Team?
You Love Work with a Purpose
You thrive when your work really matters and you love seeing that you are making a difference in other people’s lives. Knowing that you are working with families and linking them to Professionals that can help their children to grow and succeed is heartwarming. It never gets old.
You Love Working with People
You have a passion for working with families and young care professionals from other cultures, helping them to find their passions and achieve their goals.
You Want to Help Families with Special Needs
The special needs community tends to be its own orbit and to be able to talk and network with these families is a pleasure in itself. You enjoy building relationships with host families, professional au pairs and most of all, enhancing the lives of host children with and without special needs.
You are Seeking Work-Life Balance
You think that being able to work from home and working for an organization “that gets special needs,” is incredible.
You want to be Part of a “Dream Team”
Join supportive colleagues spanning three continents who seek new ways of continued learning. Work on a team centered around respect, support and collaboration. Be a part of the 'cultural bridge' connecting our apex social care community to the amazing cultures of the U.S.A. & Australia!
You Seek a Career with Growth Potential
With a growing organization like apex PROaupair, there is a high potential for growth and career development.
What we do
Apex PROaupair places international childcare professionals
with qualified Australian host families.
We are looking for a sales-minded individual to join our team as a Program Advisor to work directly with interested customers. In this role, the successful candidate will educate and sell apex PROaupair’s professional live-in childcare program to interested families via phone. The ideal candidate is an energetic and dependable self-starter with demonstrated sales experience. This is a work from home opportunity.
POSITION SUMMARY − PROGRAM ADVISOR
The Program Advisor plays a critical role within the apex PROaupair team as the main driver of new sales. As the first point of contact with interested customers, the successful candidate can manage a high volume of incoming leads to provide consistent and persistent lead follow-up, and engage with qualified customers to help them determine if apex PROaupair meets their needs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Follow up on all in-bound host family prospects (telephone, web, other)
- Speak with families to educate them about the apex PROaupair program
- Assist families with completing their application
- Partner with the Matching Specialist to help families find the right au pair
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Participate in developing new sales tools and materials
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Proven ability to work as a team player and a self-starter who can work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Technically savvy with Internet and computer experience with both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS environments. Proficient in IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Office Suite, Skype. Experienced working with CRM software.
- Articulate communicator with excellent English written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to work in a virtual environment via telecommute over high speed Internet access in a quiet and protected work space free from background noise such that the performance of duties is done in the most professional manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Consistent, positive “can-do” attitude
- Understanding of children with special needs is plus but not required.
How to Apply
We’d love to have you join our team!
American Professional Exchange, LLC
PO Box 1842, Hornsby Westfield, NSW 1635 Australia
800 854 262 | www.proaupair.com.au
Professional Live-In Childcare
Photo Credit: Designed by Freepik