JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM!
Why Join Our Team?
You Love Work with a Purpose
You thrive when your work really matters and you love seeing that you are making a difference in other people’s lives. Knowing that you are working with families and linking them to Professionals that can help their children to grow and succeed is heartwarming. It never gets old.
You Love Working with People
You have a passion for working with families and young care professionals from other cultures, helping them to find their passions and achieve their goals.
You Want to Help Families with Special Needs
The special needs community tends to be its own orbit and to be able to talk and network with these families is a pleasure in itself. You enjoy building relationships with host families, professional au pairs and most of all, enhancing the lives of host children with and without special needs.
You are Seeking Work-Life Balance
You think that being able to work from home and working for an organization “that gets special needs,” is incredible.
You want to be Part of a “Dream Team”
Join supportive colleagues spanning three continents who seek new ways of continued learning. Work on a team centered around respect, support and collaboration. Be a part of the 'cultural bridge' connecting our apex social care community to the amazing cultures of the U.S.A. & Australia!
You Seek a Career with Growth Potential
With a growing organization like apex PROaupair, there is a high potential for growth and career development.
What we do
Apex PROaupair places qualified international care professionals
with Australian host families.
We are looking for an individual with leadership experience to join our global leadership team to work as a Program Director for the Australia Program. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company, gain international work experience and help young professionals achieve their dream of working abroad.
APEX AUSTRALIA REGIONAL DIRECTOR
The Regional Director is responsible for building a strong network of successful Area Directors and overseeing participant support and program compliance. The successful Regional Director will contribute by proactively identifying and seeking out ways to expand program participation and develop a culture of exceptional customer service delivered to Area Directors and program participants.
This is a part-time, work from home position reporting directly to the Senior Vice President & US/AUS Operations. Due to the remote aspect of this position, it is especially important that the incumbent is available and responsive to management team members, co-workers, Area Directors, host families and Care Professional during scheduled work hours and effectively manages her/his calendar and time zone alignment.
This position requires that the incumbent has access to high-speed internet and a quiet work space.
Provide Program Support
- Hire & Train Area Directors for Australia.
- Ensure communication to Area Directors, host families and Care Professionals is professional and timely.
- Oversee participant support and work closely with the team in managing any issues that may arise with families and Care Professionals.
- Offer support and guidance to ensure the health, safety and welfare of participants.
- Effectively manage placement changes for win-win outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with program regulations.
- Ensure accurate record keeping and documentation with apex PROaupair systems.
Field Management and Development
- Develop and motivate a team of high-performing Area Directors in strategic locations.
- Area Director hiring, onboarding and training processes.
- Support Area Director services including Care Professional events, family day events and interim housing for Care Professional.
- Manage Area Director turnover and retention.
- Ensure monthly postings of AD events on FB and in apex social Group.
Provide Exceptional Customer Service and Team Participation
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to all customer questions or concerns.
- Contribute to a positive and respectful corporate culture by demonstrating professional communication and collaboration at all times with team members, host families and Care Professionals.
- Escalate customer concerns to the appropriate team member as needed.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- High speed Internet and quite home office space
- Excellent communication skills in English
- German language and cultural exchange experience beneficial
- Experience to manage a team
How to Apply
We’d love to have you join our team!
American Professional Exchange, LLC
PO Box 1842, Hornsby Westfield, NSW 1635 Australia
800 854 262 | www.proaupair.com.au
Professional Live-In Childcare
Photo Credit: Designed by Freepik