PROaupair Area Directors provide local support to families and au pairs participating in the program. This is the perfect position for individuals who have a passion for cultural exchange and making a difference. This independent contractor position has flexible hours and is a work-from-home opportunity.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Access to an automobile, computer and high-speed internet
- Interest in networking within their local community to promote PROaupair
- Conduct an in-home interview with each new family
- Contact each au pair upon arrival and meet with the au pair and family within the first two weeks
- Provide helpful resources and support
- Contact all host families and au pairs once a month and submit a monthly report
- Organize au pair outings
- Assist with problem solving as needed
Please submit your application
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Applicants without cover letters will not be considered. Thank you for your interest in PROaupair.