PROaupair is an agency in Australia that specialises in providing live-in therapy assistants and childcare professionals. Our childcare professionals have degrees or training from their home country in Germany as occupational therapy assistants, paediatric healthcare assistants, special needs care providers, teachers, physical therapy assistants and more. Our therapy assistants work collaboratively with your local therapists to implement and support your child's therapy program. Our candidates are mature professionals with the skills and experience to provide top quality care.
Our aim is to provide private childcare in the comfort of a family’s home. Childcare professionals offer numerous benefits to Australian host families including:
- Professional training and skills
- Nanny-like service with an international flair
- Personalised care for your family
- Care in comfort of your home
- Training in special needs care
- Available to work nights, evenings and weekends
- Scheduling flexibility
- Available to work holidays
- Amenable to last minute schedule changes
Childcare professionals, like nannies, provide a high caregiver to child ratio, ensuring personalised attention to your child or children – and guaranteeing that every child in your family gets the customised care he or she requires.