Parents of infants looking for childcare don’t just need an extra pair of hands. They want someone confident, capable and nurturing to attend to their baby’s needs. PROaupair’s Infant Childcare program specialises in matching Australian families with childcare providers who love babies and have the necessary training and experience to care for infants.
The au pairs in PROaupair’s Infant Childcare program have degrees in paediatric nursing or early childhood development or have extensive experience caring for infants. They are ideal candidates for families with infant multiples and families who may have an infant as well as older children.
Candidates in our Infant Childcare program have experience with all types of care associated with babies including:
- Feeding baby
- Moving beyond bottle feeding
- Bath time
- Changing nappies
- Comforting baby
- Helping with baby-related conditions (colic, etc.)
- Playing with baby in age-appropriate ways (tummy time, peak-a-boo, etc.)
- Creating a routine for baby
- Updating parents about activities on a daily basis
- Doing baby’s laundry
- Bottle sterilising
- Settling and sleeping